It’s good to be back
Some of you may have noticed this morning that my site was offline for a few hours after my domain registration expired. Oops. Since it was good enough for Moses and David Letterman, let me offer you the ten reasons why my site was down:
10) I was not master of my domain.
9) It was Owen Robinson’s fault.
8 ) Left brain and right brain tried working together. Results not so good.
7) I will gladly pay Go Daddy on Tuesday for a web domain today.
6) I’m out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
5) It was performance art. (Somebody tell Mayor Scrima not to paint his computer screen)
4) Look. You would go tilt, too, after a blog post about a Glenn Beck sex video.
3) My KOSS Corporation executive credit card has a hold on it.
2) Thought my traffic would go up if everyone could see a picture of Danica Patrick.
And the number one reason why my site was down this morning…
I wanted to see what it was like to be a Democratic candidate for governor. Boy, does it suck.