Touting himself as “the reliable conservative” in the race, Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson is running for president.
1) If it’s green, cover it with asphalt.
2) Then run lots of choo-choo trains everywhere.
3) Lotsa drugs. And the feds will pay for them.
4) He has an embarrassing brother, too.
5) Partition Iraq so an even wider war can take place.
6) You want the nanny state? No smoking, no fast food and mandatory calisthenics.
7) If the drugs aren’t helping, stem cells in a six pack.
8) How about them Packers?
9) Taxpayers? Stick it to ’em.