Where do ice zombies get huge chains?
by James Wigderson | August 21, 2017 2:06 am
(Warning: Game of Thrones spoilers)
Sunday night’s episode of Game of Thrones was a whirlwind affair of double deus ex machina. But even suspending our incredulity over the speed with which the white walkers were found by both our happy band of adventurers and Dany’s dragon party, we’re left with three questions:
- If the Night King can throw a spear like that with such strength and accuracy, why didn’t he throw it at Jon Snow’s little reconnaissance party when they were surrounded on the ice island? Why keep up a siege when an artillery barrage will do?
- Which one of the white walkers brought their diving suit? If they’re afraid of water, which white walker dover beneath the ice to attach the chains to their prize?
- Where do ice zombies get huge chains? Even in the beginning of Les Misérables, Hugh Jackman was pulling a large rope, not a big chain. Are there iron mines north of the wall being worked by zombies? Were the chains conveniently kept nearby in case the Night King decided he needed to pull something heavy? Or did he have to mail order them from Braavos?
- Les Misérables,: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6kK3LsUpE
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://www.wigderson.com/where-do-ice-zombies-get-huge-chains/
Copyright ©2019 Wigderson Library & Pub unless otherwise noted.