Wigderson finds the Democratic candidate for governor
The polls are closed on another Wigderson Library & Pub preference poll. The people have spoken and they want JoAnne Kloppenburg to run against Governor Scott Walker if there is a recall election.
Who do you want the Democratic candidate for governor to be if there is a recall election?
- JoAnne Kloppenburg (27%, 16 Votes)
- Graeme ZIelinski / Mike Tate (17%, 10 Votes)
- Peter Barca (12%, 7 Votes)
- Kathleen Falk (10%, 6 Votes)
- Barbara Lawton (8%, 5 Votes)
- Dave Obey (8%, 5 Votes)
- Ron Kind (5%, 3 Votes)
- Jim Doyle (3%, 2 Votes)
- John Nichols (3%, 2 Votes)
- Ed Garvey (3%, 2 Votes)
- Jon Erpenbach (2%, 1 Votes)
- Paul Soglin (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 60
That’s what happens in an open primary state like Wisconsin. You get that cross-party meddling factor. However, JoAnne Kloppenburg it is.
Congratulations Kloppenburg. You finally won an election and you won’t even need a recount.