Radical ideas worth considering
Nothing small-c conservative about these suggestions, and they all deserve a fair hearing:
- Brian Hagedorn informs us State Representative Sheldon Wasserman introduced a bill last month to shrink the size of government by shrinking the number of counties in this state from 72 counties to 18.
- Dad29 asks why we can’t have school choice statewide “no holds barred.”
- Ragnar Mentaire suggested a couple of weeks ago a repeal of the state lottery. Well, that’s two of us in favor of the proposal.
- Dane County is considering dropping to 19 County Supervisors instead of 37.
- And Jessica McBride considers electing Doyle Brunson as our governor, at least according to Google. From one casino expert to another.